I received my eyelash training from Bella Lash and from Permanent Impressions, Utah
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extension is an advanced technique that lengthens and thickens eyelashes. They are single or multi strands of lashes that are curved to replicate a natural eyelash.
How will they look and feel?
When applied they will look completely natural, only much longer and fuller. They will feel like your own eyelashes. I do not count lashes, I will add as many or as few as needed to create the right look for you.
How long will my initial appointment take?
I take an artisan approach with our customers and will not rush your appointment. You can expect your first appointment to take approximately 75-120 minutes. Unlike some salons I do not count eyelashes, a full set is a full set. I will use as many as are needed to create the right look for you.
How long will my Eyelash Extensions Last?
Eyelash extensions will last for four to six weeks. Please see the aftercare section on how to properly care for your eyelash extensions to maximize longevity.
What is a fill and how often should I get one?
After your initial set of eyelash extensions you will receive instructions on how to care for them. Fills are done every two to three weeks depending on care and how quickly your eyelashes grow.
Classic full set $120.00
$55.00 in fill (2 weeks)
$65.00 in fill (3 weeks )
3D volume $220.00
5D volume $260.00
75.00/85.00 in fill (2 weeks)
A 48 hour patch test is necessary prior to all new sets
Why do I lose some of my eyelashes?
Due to the natural growth cycle of your lashes you will find your natural eyelashes shed every 60-90 days as new ones grows in. I recommend getting a fill every two to three weeks to fill in lashes on the new growth.
Will extensions damage my eyelashes?
No, extensions properly applied by a certified, trained technician who uses quality products should not. My eyelash extension application techniques and aftercare ensures your lash health.
True allergic reactions do happen, but are rare. What is more common is eye infection due to improperly washing and caring for your lashes. By not washing your eyelashes the entire time you wear them are the most common causes of infections. This is the most common reason wearers lose their lashes prematurely.
Can I use eyelash growth products with my extensions?
Lash growth products that contain steroids change the composition of your lashes and accelerate your eyelash shedding cycle, therefore I cannot guarantee the outcome. Natural lash growth products containing peptides are wonderful and will have no adverse effect on the longevity of your extensions.
Will I still need to use mascara?
No, you will not need to use mascara with your lash extensions, but for nights that you want extra drama you can use a water-based mascara. See the aftercare section below for tips on using mascara.
Now that you have lashes take note of these tips to maintain them. With proper care and fills your eyelashes can last indefinitely.
- Do not get your eyelashes we for the first twenty- four hours.
- Do not use a spa, sauna or pool for the first 24 hours. The extensions need that amount of time to properly bond.
- Avoid pulling or rubbing your eyes.
- Do not use eyelash curlers with your extensions. With proper application, you will not need them.
- ONLY use oil-free makeup remover. If your eyelashes are tangled or crossed over, use the Spoolie given to you during your appointment to gently brush them straight and put them in place.
- Proper hygiene is very important. Please keep lashes clean by regular washing. I have a special foaming lash bath eyelash cleanser in my salon.
- No mascaras
- Avoid rubbing lashes
- You can also dry the lashes by using a hair dryer on thecool setting and blowing them dry from the bottom up. It makes them curlier and fluffy.
- Use care when applying facial and eye creams to avoid the lash line. Too many oil-based products can break down the adhesive.
- I recommend touch-up appointments every two to three weeks to maintain your new eyelash extensions.
- A 48 hour patch test is mandatory prior to placement of lashes
- Please arrive five minutes before scheduled appointment.
- Please arrive mascara-free.
- I have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- Skin sensitivities and allergies are extremely rare and your safety and care are of my utmost concern. I use the highest quality products and the most up-to-date techniques and sanitation protocols in the industry. However Jila Threading Salon/Spa, LLC is not liable for reaction due to our products.
If you must cancel or reschedule your lash appointment, please do so within 24 hours to avoid a cancellation fee of 50%
- No-Shows are charged the full price of your scheduled appointment
If you arrive late I will not be able to extend your appointment time. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late I will have to reschedule and I will charge 50% of the appointment. Out of respect and consideration for your eyelash therapist (moi) and other customers, please do your best to be on time.