Micro-Needling: Collagen Stimulation
The purpose of treatment is to generate new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Micro-needling is mostly used on the face and may treat various scars, wrinkles, and large pores.
- Micro-needling is minimally invasive, requiring no downtime.
- It’s considered safe for most people who are in overall good health.
- The procedure isn’t recommended for people who use certain acne medications or for women who are pregnant.
- You’ll experience minor redness and irritation for a few days after the procedure.
- Results and how many sessions you need vary from person to person